Civil Engineering Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online community of Civil Engineering Department in Mindanao State University-General Santos City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd like to welcome everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'd like to welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to welcome everyone!   I'd like to welcome everyone! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 am

Hello! I have made this forum simply because of the lack of it. I hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I enjoyed creating it! Very Happy

This is a TOTAL GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US! cheers If you are reading this post then you finally arrived to the right address of Civil Engineering Dept. Mindanao State University - General Santos City. Our old address, www.msucedept.tk is no longer available since the free domain from www.dot.tk could not support PHP, Perl or any other scripting language so here's our new home address www.msucedept.co.cc and again, we got this domain www.msucedept.co.cc for FREE! means no monthly bills it's TOTALLY FREE! and that's what we all like! bounce

Hopefully www.msucedept.co.cc will be our permanent address. I apologize for the inconvenience that this might have caused you.

Now in case if our domain name is busted, your humble Admin was able to create another long and boring domain name/Web address: www.msucedept.board-directory.net this will take you back to our Forum so just take note of that. That would be our last resort but i hope that would be the least that would happen.

Nevertheless! PLEASE KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE & use it in your enjoyment and advantage bounded by the site rules.

Have Fun!

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://msucedept.board-directory.net
Julius Babao

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome everyone!   I'd like to welcome everyone! EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:10 pm

susanspy wrote:
Hello all,

Susan here i am an newbie here so would like to introduce myself to all, i like to make friends so wish to make many here, i could not get the right address of Civil Engineering Dept. Mindanao State University - General Santos City, could you please help me with the same asap

Well posting here more often now.

Cheers!!!

keyword software~keyword tool

search keyword~track keyword

hi! and welcome!

Enjoy your stay!

Spread the Word!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Julius Babao

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome everyone!   I'd like to welcome everyone! EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm

by the way,

its www.msucedept.co.cc <----------that's our direct address.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome everyone!   I'd like to welcome everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to welcome everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Civil Engineering Department :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: